Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Packaging Design for Artists



Unique packaging ideas for artists.

I have been working closely with a group of talented artists here in Australia who create fabulous jewelry and ornaments from flame glass work. The issue was how to present thier work in an upmarket fashion without the up market prices . They wanted someting unqiue, but did not want to spend mega-bucks or have to buy large quantities.

I have created about 60 different designs, boxes and envelops in all shapes and sizes. I cut each box to order so have no minimum quanity requiremnts. My prices range form $2.00 to $5.00 each.
Ribbons, embellishments and flowers are an extra $0.50

Please visit http://eryka91.wordpress.com to see my range and price list. If you have any ideas I am happy to work with you and create a signature range just for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment